Monday 16 April 2012

peach jam ,painting and waiting!!

Ive spent the weekend decorating!! Painting my front room and dining room.Up and down ladders  taking down curtains and dusting!! Sean kept a nice  stream of tea and coffee going ,reached some spots i couldn't quite reach  and generally  being a very good help  so thank you Sean  X......l  was very pleased with my peach and raspberry jam and ended up with about five jars , very scummy indeed!

I'm fed up with waiting!! waiting for my new camera lead to plop through the post after Sean lost it.Goodness knows where it is, but  days of searching hasn't  unearthed it yet!!!Its awful not having a working camera.  Honestly i wish they would leave my things alone! All i have to do now is look for my new phone that Rosas been using while we sorted out her  broken blackberry!! Last seen in the cinema  while watching TITANIC  and having a good  cry with her side kick Kelsey! kids!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover