Sunday 20 May 2012

At last


At last!! My mum has found my blog!! I'm so pleased !!We talked her into buying a laptop last year .She wasn't keen on the idea at first . I told her it would open up a new world  from her  living room!! She could visit  the world without even leaving the sofa!!Surf the net,  look up facts , she loves crosswords  and  even though shes in her seventies  shes fitter than me, and  is as sharp as a needle.  My niece Emma and husband Jay took her to buy one and set it up for her .We as a family were very blessed when we  were giving the parents we  were giving We've enjoyed a fabulous  upbringing and a joyous childhood, with a very close family.We've been able to pass our  brilliant upbringing down to our children,
WELL COME ON!!! What did you expect a little old lady...This is the legend that is Nancy!!! My mum posing for her grandchildren  a few year ago , when she went camping...she going to kill me!! Its one of my favourite pictures and typifies my mother!

Thats her with my lovely hubby on a trip to Great Yarmouth. 

Another  picture that  i love  my mam in Cornwall at the cider farm ,i must note  that my mum doesn't drink! This was a gift for my brother.We've took her to Cornwall a number of times and  loved every minute of  holidaying with her!!

Her grandchildren adore her and her great grandchildren some who are babies just love their Nanny. I hate  every day that I'm separated from her ,even though its not that far away and we visit , Its not the same as being able to pop in every day  to see her or get a cuddle when your low!!

So Nancy I'm so pleased you've finally found my blog !!You can follow the ramblings of your oldest child who misses you and loves you so much, look at my pictures  ........This was taking in Blackpool on one of our mother daughter trips!
My amazing mama Nancy ,,,love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover