Friday 6 December 2013

The last week in pictures and words!




well at last Ive started to put up the trees! In between working two jobs running a house and seeing to pets with the help of Sean of course who makes sure our bunny's are well fed and warm.....
 Today this was waiting for me at work isn't it beautiful!!!its all made from card!! One of my best friends mum  a good friend of mine  made it for me!! Shes such a talented crafter !! so thank you so much sue ill treasure it!!!


 Its was lovely  decorating the trees a family tradition where everyone joins in...well in a fashion they all help to open up Christmas boxes  the oohs and ahas!!! Then as always every years the same!!! Sean settles down to watch TV  and Rosa snuggles up with her laptop and mother has to crack on decorating!!!! Both of the said  siblings then munch candy canes and watch me struggle to reach the high bits!!!.............i do  love Christmas!!!!




Ive never been able to craft or paint for some time and do miss it...i started to go to sues fabby crop at SUZICRAFT  but have missed the last few weeks  but Ive promised my self I'm going to make some time for me...after Ive decorated the kitchen and put down the new floor tiles and sorted out Christmas shopping!!ha ha


 Ive said a few prayers this week for someone who i love very much  get well soon  Sb x

 This is Mr T , i don't know if i love him or hate him...though hates a strong word ...i love all animals!!!rabbits and fish especially!!! He was a gift from a good friend  and he came with a Mrs t short for teabag.....i know I'm known for silly names but  i didn't pick these!!!



I talked my mam into giving me her little cross stitched initial that my cousin Liz made her....to match her picture that was taken when she was a little girl i love it!!! i know Liz wont mind!! your so clever too!!
The rest of my fishes!!!bright and beautiful colours !! i love to watch them brilliant  at making you relaxed and de stressed!!
and look at my beautiful little poppet  at winter wonderland with mummy and daddy were so looking forward to Christmas this year!!x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover