Friday 1 November 2013

slimming , clowns and freaky faces x


Sean joined slimming world and is doing well.....

 Keep it  up son...............


I'm proud of you!!

My little sweetie...........



It was a Halloween theme with  loads of lovely recipes and tips ....................

 NO Sean  you cant have sweets!!!
 This scary clown paid a visit!!
 and a cutie pie devil!!
 I'm sad to say my two just don't bother ...i love Halloween but it is dying out  rapidly. My friends in America  have fantastic Halloween party's  theres nothing over here i think its bonfire night that we love..........i only had two children knock i was disappointed!!! though i bought  sweets and cakes  and we watched American horror story!!!!
 Sean's freaky face!!
 This was the scariest thing i saw all night!!!
and my little dog guarded the windows all night just in case  that scary clown came back  x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover