Thursday 20 February 2014

a blast from the past!!!

 Ive been scanning photos for my sons blog ...Ive put these on for my cousin and   one my dearest friends  Liz and reddish!!!                                    Baby Thomas 3 month old................

Amazing fine artist , photographer and singer  not to mention friend Irene ......................



 Thomas and Sean with Rachel  on a family trip.....................
 First hubby and close friends ans little sis going to the Barn for a meal .it was the eighties!!!!!

 A sixteen year old me with two of   my charges!!! Jason and Cass...........
 Twenty five year later and i never lost my love of greyhounds.........collecting gypsy and harry from the rescue kennels ....................
 John and Thomas a hand tinted photo by me !..............
 I was a founder member of WILLO  a woman's group..........some of the girls on a team building day!!!
 My son ...so proud..................hes 35 and runs two successful business's! with his partner Sue x

 Holiday in Scotland.................
 Me Thomas and my first greyhounds Linn and Tracy who i had for ten year..................
 Another racing dog.........hill fog........

 My mam and sis camping on a willo weekend! happy days...........
 Thomas with his camera!!!
 Sean and dean having fun with friends .......................they are cousins i was lucky to have both my sisters living next door to me.......................


Winning a cup me at 16 with Cup squad aka Brandy ................

 Years later aged 40 with Gypsy and Harry ................
 Me aged 30 .......................
 aged 30 with Degas....................
 With One four aka Charlie named after my cousin Liz's son!!!!
 Thomas with Rosa.....................
and with my lovely dog Linn            x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover