Friday 1 September 2017

Today



Today has been a shadowy day.....a dark day when  i cant help or stop things seeping through...through the protective walls of the box i have buried deep within my mind....
             Ive worked long and hard to build it strong and thick to hold everything inside  with a massive lid which is locked down tight!...But for some reason today i woke with that familiar feeling ...the one I've fought most of my life....
 It started to seep through....tittering  to itself  ..I'm back...did you think you'd beaten me....locked me away forever.....i lay  shocked....not again........


Today i felt like my faded roses....But as always ill fight....it knows when I'm at my weakest...i hate
it but i expected it.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover