Wednesday 25 December 2013

Christmas dinner at tom and sues xxx

 We have had an amazing Christmas..thank you to my secret Santa who sent me fifty pounds last week love you xxxx
 Waiting for Christmas dinner...made by sue who Rosa said makes the best dinners ever!! sorry mam even better than you!!
 Sean agrees!!!!!!
 Holly opened my mams gift and  really loved it!!
 Having a sweetie break!!!
 She loved the rag doll we bought her and kissed it and cuddled it!!!!
 Mr Christmas pudding himself Thomas x

 Holly dancing on her mams knee!!!
 and dancing!!!
 and dancing!!

 Happy Christmas to all my family my craft friends...to Liz my cousin, Leah  and all my old friends Sonia , Irene  etc xxxxxxx Hope everyone who follows my blog has had a lovely time and has an amazing new year ...stay safe and don't forget the real meaning of Christmas ........
A king is born xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover