Friday 20 December 2013

this weeks photos x


 I came in from work to this lovely bunch of winter flowers ...my best friend Judith had entered a competition to win flowers for someone special!!!thank you Judy xxxxxx

 They were really special!!
My little pumpkin  waiting for her first Christmas!!how exciting!!!

and meet Ben ...after loosing their new pup Willow  we were all devastated.................
 But Ben arrived this week ...hes a beautiful mix of bedlington terrier and border terrier ...a little darling!!
 This must be my favourite stenscape yet!! i love it!!
Freezing cold trip to buy loads of hay and a sack of bunny food for my furry babies ...got to keep them snug and warm!!!..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover