Friday 7 March 2014

A visit home.................


Today we done something we haven't done for years...hopped on a bus left the car and the kids behind and travelled through to tyne side.....It was so good to have time just us two!!!



We met my mum sis and brother in Newcastle and had a good look around all the charity shops...then had dinner...what a lovely day we had.

 Sass and family called to Nana's to meet us then my amazing nephew Micheal ..........
 Emma came which meant a gaggle of kids...my great nieces and nephews who i adore!!!
 I bought sweeties for them as they all wait for me coming and wait for the goodies to be brought out bless them.....
 Cosmo and Maddox...........
 Mads and Millie...Millie was nursing a sore leg after falling off a table!! SILLY BILLY!!!i know the girls read my blog!!! Mad-s got time off home school to visit!!!loving the hat Mads!!!!

 Of course uncle Patrick is the silliest of them all!!!
 mmmmm maybe not girls!!!!!x
 Hugs for Nana x
 Cosmo had a great time ............
 and both the boys  played for ages !!
 Maddox   x
Nana's house is being decorated and shell  tell me off for putting this up  but just loved the shadows!!!Had a lovely day  Maddie and Millie  and didn't get a picture of Dixie as she came after school!!!

so i pinched this off your mammy !!don't tell her love you all xxxxx
and my darling sisi ....love your book day outfit!!!xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover