Sunday 13 April 2014

A day in the life of ..............



I so wish i could have my camera back!!!I'm not even going to try and claim on the insurance as as soon as i say the front door was left open that's it null and void!!

 Had to stop and take a photo of the beautiful flowers that are starting to spring up all around town!!



I was so disappointed that i missed the fab vintage fair !! but i was at work...........




What a lovely morning summer  is on its way thank god!

I must try and get into my little postage stamp of a garden soon.....



A nice cuppa as soon as i got to work and Frank was in looking for gold card...he makes amazing cards for his old regiment!!and is such a lovely man.....


Loads of tidying to do before the ladies came.............


I had fun mixing paint!!!!

Look who came to visit  Big Mac and his dog!!!


Shes  amazing and such a softie!!.....



My friends arrived and Karin  had bought me this lovely new purse and diary to replace my things that were stolen  thank you so so much xxxxx 


after work i went to  Granny Joan's house to help her with her hair  these are her Ferrets.....



 Such lovely little things and so friendly....Joan had arranged to take me out for tea as a surprise to cheer me up  what brilliant caring friends i have I'm so so lucky xxxx



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover