Sunday 18 May 2014

Midweek chillin!!!

 Mid week the weather was awesome...i spent my days off in the garden and painting and crafting...bliss!!!
 The view from my back window.......................
 all my seeds have just sprouted!!!
 Penny Poppit  followed me about all day...................
 I'm growing beans in plastic bags!!!!The sun was fierce!!!
Penny caught in the act!!climbing on the hutches she loves the rabbits and plays with Boris  snuffles all day if shes allowed!! I'm amazed as i have to lift her onto my bed!!!!

 I made loads of salads!!!
 rested..............

 weeded................
 re potted...............
 Painted..............
 rested again!!!!
 made Sean  make me coffees!! hes the best coffee maker in the UK!!!!
 took loads of photos........
with my awful tablet!! roll on my new camera!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover