Tuesday 3 November 2015

The little things in life..


Its that time of year again when the slow cookers dusted off and lots of comfort foods made....stews and hotpots!!!


I love autumn and winter my favourite seasons...full of colour and cold cold cold!!Dark cosy nights in the warm ..though its at this time of year i always, always think of the poor homeless people having no where to go but the streets !!!Such a sad world we live in....

  we are by no means well off but we can afford food and just scrape by paying our bills....   I  count my blessings and am grateful for everything i have.....




My two luxury's in life  candles and fresh flowers  thank god for ALDI   .....
and my lovely hubby for buying them for me every week! out of his hard earned wage!!!!thank you hunxxxxx

 Ive been making some cheap notebooks into sparkly flowery concoctions for my great nieces!!another  thing i love to do is crafting and painting when i have the time....
 This little bean and my big fat penny who i couldn't get to sit still for a picture ....


 Its the little things in life that mean the most to me and the fact were blessed to have a roof over our heads and full bellies  ...we  live in unsettled times  ...and i pray for the world  to heal and our communities to be at peace and our government to change and think about the working class  every day people who are struggling this Christmas and every day of their lives.....x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover