Saturday 2 January 2016

new years eve day....


My beautiful flowers off my hubby xxx i love the colours he chooses!!

 We were so lucky this Christmas to be giving two Christmas cakes   we always receive one  from my mother in law and this year my lovely neighbour who we've known for 20 year made us one! Thank you Mrs Alf xxx and  Irene xxx


 My Christmas flowers that  i got a few days before Christmas from my hubby.....He buys me flowers every week  one of my little luxuries !!!


We visited Tom and Sue new years eve and had dinner with them....without any kids they were left  to lie in bed!!!  Holly Anne made a rocket with her Daddy and wanted to go to the moon with grandad ....
 Shouting  for her Grandad to get inside her rocket...


Little Sophie  realising she can tear her Christmas hat!!!

The shock of it all!!!!!
 Holly couldn't understand why grandad couldn't fit into her rocket ...i did have a laugh to myself!!!


Back to normal ....
 Where does she get the energy from!!!




Hiding from me!!!



Sean enjoying his cake and custard i made him ...


Coffee with my lovely man.....another year over ... some of it has been tough going  and some has been amazing ....hoping everyone has a safe and happy new year......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover