Thursday 10 August 2017

walking my dogs the dragonfly and Mr Ben....


My dogs are not morning dogs!!It reflects on lazy old me who has to warm up in the mornings. Coffee first...Checking whats happened in the world via my PC   then more coffee.As my doggies snooze away  bean in his igloo and mu on the daybed.






Sometimes bean sits on my desk as i type!




and nods off!!!' Mu mus new trick is to jump on my desk next to him...that's when i give up and get ready!!



THEN ITS WALKIES!



Ben my grandchildren s dog is on his holidays .....


My lovely friend Jackie came to help walk him....





The lake was  beautiful and i spent some time chasing this beautiful thing around trying to get a picture of it!











The park was amazing  as usual and bustling with people . children playing and dogs of all shapes and sizes....





We stopped for a cuppa and cake at the cafe....


Mu mu posing!!



Bean had to be in on  the act ....


Then back on our way...



No Ben your not taking it home !!!!





Back home and settling down for a snooze while i get their teas ready!!Thanks Jackie for your help !!x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover