Wednesday 1 April 2020

Boba tea Peppermint and plum chutney

 \This is  Boba Tea.... aka Miss muffin....Bobble...or greedy guts ....Her partner in crime is Miss Peppermint aka Fat bags...Their main aim in life is eating ,stealing food and sleeping   Boba loves our bed  in fact any bed ..peppermint prefers bags  her favourite being large black sacks filled with rubbish she was nearly thrown into the bin a few times when  she  was a kitty .Boba is spoilt having lived with 5 cat mamas in a student house for a few years.She thinks nothing of pouncing on your food mid flight to your mouth  or sneaking up like a ninja and very quietly grabbing what ever she can and running  for  her life,,,Peppermint is too fat  to run shes the brains of this double act and can open any drawer and cupboard to pinch cat or dog treats shes not fussy...






Today i turned a load of past its best fruit into chutney...which i was very pleased with,,,I.m on edge all of the time and the long days spent in the house has went from a daunting task to some what of a healing process for me. I've  started to bake and spent today teaching Sean how to make scones after my two grandchildren face timed me to show me their cakes and muffins they had made. I've done jobs around the house iv,e needed to do for months .I've picked up my camera for the first time in a year....and spent time with my cats and dogs.
Trying to take my mind off the tragedy that is  unfolding daily..i hope people are staying safe....and i am sending love and hope to everyone around the world ...and family i miss you so much stay safe and do  not  go out unless its absolutely necessary     x


 Sean's scone action!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover