Friday 20 September 2013

home...........

 Spent hours sorting out my craft corner got these lovely jars from B and M great for keeping my ribbons and buttons tidy ......................
 Had some time crafting...I'm making some  Christmas stocking holders for my sis!!!
 Cooked  tea................
 and someone ate my plants for their tea.....
 Eh Boris Snuffles? naughty boy got out of his hutch with Effie trinket in tow!!




 My lovely Rosa............
 Loved her hair ................
 Dad and Rosa!!!
 What is this plant!!!!its growing out of control!!its like a bean or vine and i love it but haven't a clue what it is any ideas????
 The last of the sunflowers!
 Rabbit treats!!!
and welcome little BONZO  my friends new puppy...

and Sean you make me laugh  and cheer me up son x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover