Sunday 22 March 2015

Susan,s Baby Shower....


Today was a very special day...Family and very close friends met to celebrate with sue at the wonderful Remember me Tea Rooms.....




The lovely  Claire and her staff were there waiting for us....

 We chose the tea rooms as its such a beautiful place and the food is exceptional  and we love the staff!!




waiting for our tea!!


The guests....Joan  my mum  Dimps and Rosa....

 Tracy                                                                                Kelsey and Karen

 My sis Jackie and myself                                                  Becky


I was so pleased sues aunt could make it!Holly waiting for her cake!

 Julie...........


 We are  all excited at the fact baby Sophie will be born soon....



 Afternoon tea was served and it was amazing!!!


Cheers mam!!!   Sue and Holly began to open  the gifts...

Holly loved it!


The gifts were beautiful and all the suzicraft girls put together to buy a huge nappy cake!!!made by the talented Karen.....

 i don't think Holly will part with the bunny!!!Everyone brought such lovely gifts !!!


 Joan made a book and we all wrote something for sue to read after shes had Sophie  ....



Sue and Holly loved the bunting my cousin Liz made for  Sophie's room....


My talented sister made Sue and Tom a cake....


A BIG cake!!!!


Thank you Karen for making  our present.....


Holly as usual had a brilliant time.....

A huge thanks to Claire and all the staff  who were brilliant as usual!!x  hope you enjoyed your day Sue xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Susan’s Baby Shower seems to be super amazing. I also have taken the cake decorating class and now would be making the beautiful cake for my sister’s bridal shower that I would be hosting at the local event space Atlanta. I am sure that would be able to design a chic cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had a lovely time baby Sophies now 3 !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover