Friday 18 March 2016

Holly Nanny Annie and her dad,,,,


Holly wanted her picture taken with her squeeky,,,she wanted me to see her new pout ..its called duck lips and my auntie Kel Kel does it!! she told me!!!I tried not to laugh!!




Of course i had to take a pic of Sqeeky  with his duck lips apparently shed been teaching him how to do it,,,,


Shes obsessed with this photo i took of my mum at  Loch -ness.....


Holly calls her Nanny Annie for some reason....



 She told me all about how Nessie lives in the water and is very friendly...


He  dives up to see Nanny Annie  when she goes every week to visit him!!



Who's that she asked??




It s your daddy when he was a little boy!!


She  was amazed!!!and  didn't speak for at least ten minutes!!!!  ....thats a record!!!!x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover