Thursday 3 March 2016

My backyard garden....

 

Typical north east weather  its rained and been freezing  for weeks!! I  cant wait for the sun.....




I was pleased to see some little plants  peeking out of the compost....Ive started a bottle tower.Ive used bottles before and had some fantastic results growing tomatoes out of hanging bottles.
 My kale is sprouting  up every day.i love kale and I'm going to plant loads  as ill  be passing on to my daughter in law  sue and my niece Emma  and sis ....

 The  salad  leaf has grown....

 and i planted a raspberry bush to go with my black currant that always has loads of fruit.Hubby bought me two lilac bushes so i was  really happy!!!

Cant wait for the weather to change!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover