Monday 3 December 2012

sunlight,,,,,,,,,



Today  was the start of our new Bible Study group.........This is what i was met with when i went outside!!

 Very cold and crunchy,crunchy!!!


I was so surprised to see our old and frankly run down bridge all spruced up...........


I knew it was going to happen as it had been discussed at a resident meeting many months ago!!!



i remember briefly thinking HOW MUCH!!! But today as i rounded the corner i thought how lovely it looked  i know its Vandal proof as that was the first thing i asked when we were told about it!! I'm very fussy when it comes to  art in and around  the town and think such a lot of it is a waste of space and money...but  i really do like this and it celebrates  the building of George Stevenson's Rocket.....

 I crunched my way down to Judith's house , in my trusty wellies my mum gave me three year ago!!! We had a really lovely first meeting lots of discussion and loads of laughs!!


An hour later everything was melted away, the winter sun spectacular in the mid morning sky!!It dominated the cold  almost black streets!!

 It reflected  silver lights on to everything.....and really reminded me of what  we had   been  talking about in our study group!!





The sun had melted everything!!Puddles every where filled with reflections.....


lovely  reflections....i am amazed at how you can find beauty every where if you just look....in this awful time of recession  when everyone i know is struggling, wrapped up in  the worries  of just making ends meet I'm  stunned by something as simple as the sunlight!! I don't know if I'm mad but it makes me realise  what a beautiful world we live in  ......................

2 comments:

  1. I love looking at all your pics Fiffy they are always so good! huggles hun hope your staying warm and safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sue love you lots hun xxxx and im freezing!!!!xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover