Monday 10 December 2012

omg what a few weeks!!



What a few weeks...first my  blog wouldn't  allow me to post pictures! then my PC suddenly  conked out!!Apparently the drivers  wouldn't load after the PC had updated!! I was so  upset ...i really thought that maybe i had some sort of virus on my computer!!! Judging  by some of my face book friends their having the same problems!! I got up this morning  switched it on and  it had fixed itself???????I haven't a clue about PCs and my eldest son who always came to my rescue is just too busy with his splogeaway business to help!!




I visited Tyneside last week...i do miss my family and i had a bit of a titter when i saw this the BANK OF NANCY is still going strong!!My amazing mum  has looked after two generations of money...sorted bills  lent out money with no interest of course!!My lovely niece has been saving for Christmas gifts and it looks  like the bankers giving her  the money shes saved!!



Waiting for Santa ...Felix and Cosmo!!

Nana's tree...........

Lovely homemade decorations made by my clever cousin Liz................





Our beautiful Milo and Maddox ...it was a boy day as the girls were at school and wernt very happy that id come through in fact i was only stayed about three hours and had only told my sis and mum i was coming so the kids wouldn't be upset!!So i don't know who leaked it!!!!





What a pair of beautys!!



A very fuzzy picture  but i love it...my sis and brother and two nieces...FAMILY.....love you all and miss you more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover