Sunday 30 December 2012

Boxing day fun!!!


 A trip to Tyne side to visit my family!!Loads of lovely food!! Good company!!! look at my bro hes mad....

Trendy Maddox!


Millie's baby Reborn!! so cute!!


 My sisters brilliant fireplace...
My mam with the girls!

 Dixie the next generation of photographers!!with her camera!!

 My fave girls xx

That boy again  hes so damn cute....


Then home ....i love the  beauty of the lights at night....

My birthday was on the 29th and for some reason i always take the decorations down...it seems  as if i want the  old year to be gone as soon as possible...this year i must admit has been dreadful and i will be so pleased to welcome the new year!!


 Baubles and tinsel packed away...just like the memory's of the  old year and i will face this coming year with optimism  and hope for so many things on a personal level and with the hope that things will change for the better for us. and ..my family ...

My amazing book from my hubby xxx


I got loads of flowers for my birthday and  look at the most beautiful mirror ever i got for Christmas off  my eldest son Tom and his partner  Sue  i LOVE it!!! xxxTHANK YOUXXXX

I'm blessed!!!


                                             xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover