Saturday 5 January 2013

out with the old!!!

happy New Year to all  my friends and family and everyone that follows me...i  know a lot of you haven't joined my site  and that is  OK...all. though  i always  get reminded via e mail when i don't blog! .I don't know about anyone else but I'm so pleased to see the back of this awful year....Sean spent New Year with his  girlfriend and their family...so it w as a quiet  time for us .Rosa was our first foot and we went into the street to welcome in the new year at midnight and  give the neighbours who were out a cuddle!!

  
       We watched the stunning lanterns  floating through the night sky carrying wishes and  thoughts of loved ones  far far away....so beautiful and rather touching....... We made resolutions and plans  for the coming year




Shouted greetings to one another!!!  and toasted each others health...Then back into the warmth!!


So  once again Happy New Year everyone  and a big Hello to my cousin Janets  daughter Holly who has  e mailed me !!  My pc is broken so im on Rosas laptop which is on its way  out as  rosa has dropped it!!! I managed to read  my e mails from my phone  tonight!! Im so happy to hear from her and  i will answer your mail soon Holly xxx   hoping to blog soon xxx












No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover