Saturday 26 January 2013

ranting ranting ranting!

Its so cold, Ive checked on my beautiful bunny BorisSnuffles today to find that even though his home is water tight draft proof packed with straw ...he has poorly eyes!! Ive never been so cold in all my life , and i have heating! poor boy is so missing his wifey but shes snug and warm  busy with the every day slog of motherhood!!Poor Boris doesn't know the fate that awaits next week .....the vets for the dreaded removal of something that he probably doesn't want removed!!  I'm hoping that as the weather improves and  so will his eyes. My thoughts always  go to the poor people who are homeless! some through no fault of their own some because of bad choices in life...we don't always make the right choices .............i know that from experience. I always  tell my children to send a thought for the people who are not as lucky as us, the people who have to face this dreadful cold without  proper shelter and warmth.

I'm sick of wearing my wellington boots or wellies as we call them...Ive lived in them for months...thank you Nancy for donating them! My mam had bought two pairs a few winters ago were both a size 3 which is so handy for me!!One black pair and one pink pair!She rang me to tell me i could have a pair i was so excited PINK wellies!!NO  my mams too  trendy for that, she kept the pink ones!!Which i thought was pretty funny!! My mam is so trendy  shell kill me for saying but shes eighty! and looks twenty years younger.Shes fit, thin and as sharp as a needle! Totally opposite to me who's unfit  fat and half asleep most of the time!!






I blame this person totally for me being unfit fat and tired,,,This is my awesome hubby who i adore,As you can see hes a big lad , i was 4 foot 11 inches when we met a tiny size 10 i ran three mile a day went to keep fit classes twice  a week, worked out at the gym my GP told me i was addicted to exercise...it was amazing i could eat what i liked , i was a vegetarian...........a year or two later id piled on the pounds was eating meat and the most excises i got was walking to the car!!!16 years later I'm about the same shape as dear hubby totally unfit and Ive shrunk an inch!!! Not good!! My mam is always getting on to me to loose the pounds!
but i will try this year Nancy promise and its not really hubby's fault but i like to blame him!




This is my amazing mammy!!! Nancy this was taken a few years ago when we had a mother daughter trip and we spent the night in a hotel in Blackpool after  having a brilliant day at the Beatles museum in Liverpool! My mam is my true hero always has been!!She is the glue that keeps our family strong her and my lovely dad who we miss daily.She is a fighter , a feminist and nurturer  and someone who will tell you the truth! Sometimes when its the last thing you want to hear! Shes  Witty, sharp and so funny ,sometimes she doest realise how funny she is! She calls a spade a spade and will fight for the underdog always!!  Though her judgement on this years big brother  was way off....spidey to win...mother!!!!you were so wrong with that one!!!Rylan all the way

well that's enough of my ranting!!till the next time x















1 comment:

  1. oh loveeeeeeeeeeeee that your back online Fiffy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover