Friday 25 January 2013

Emma

I'm so lucky to have been blessed with an amazing family, thanks to my mum and dad!I'm so close to all my nieces......they are all beautiful girls ...Emma is a stunning photographer, id love her to  go to collage but at the moment shes a busy mum with little ones!!

even her instgrams are stunning!


She is self taught!


and i really don't think she knows how talented she is!!!


Her portraits are second to none............


 her images are different!!



 and she has the knack of capturing a moment....








not just with her children but others ...that i cant show as i haven't asked for permission!!!!




 I'm hoping when the little ones are older shell take her photography to the next level!!!

Emma your a talented talented girl....xxx


3 comments:

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover