Wednesday 9 January 2013

Babies...baths and hairy men!!!

I'm so grateful that my daughter is letting me use her laptop but i so want my old fashioned PC back!!i want my mouse and chunky keyboard i want Delbert back!!Yes hes called Delbert!! After a conversation with my eldest son and Daughter in law last week they both recon that my PC can be fixed!!I need a new Internet card so  I'm on a mission to find some one who can help!

Its day  4 for our baby rabbits and Effie is doing so well and is such a good mum.....They all ready have fur and  we can see the beautiful markings  that they have...There growing fast!!


 I'm hoping my friend Leah sees these as shes having two babies!!!




 My son Sean bought me this fantastic book..Me and the hubby have watched the new series with baited breath! Now my husband hates diets but he was transfixed  every time an episode of the hairy bikers came on TV.So much so that he agreed ed to try the  actual diet plan!! The recipes are amazing, full of real food  which has so much flavour that even my fussy husband and son  like them....i love the hairy bikers  ,not  just because I'm a Geordie!!!



Today i noticed that this dog ...smells!!!Honestly butter wouldn't melt in the mouth dog!!She  so needs a bath! So Sean has drawn the short straw and he has the job!! Penny loves the bath  and has been known to do a dive bomb  into the bathroom door when anyone  having a soak...flinging  the door open and  ending  up in  the warm bubbles with unsuspecting bather!! We have no lock on our bathroom a throw back from when Rosa kept locking herself in...in fact  she loved to lock herself in anywhere.I remember the sinking feeling when i heard the  front lock being turned as i saw hubby out to work!!! I screamed as he  slowly went around the corner on his way to work!!luckily he heard me and screeched to a stop!!She was three year old and we looked through the window to see her flat out on the sofa watching Dora the Explorer...refusing to open the door!!My neighbour David  lent us a crowbar and we had to break into the back window!!! What a memory!!!



Today I'm a very proud mama, after 13 years of struggling with acrophobia my son has decided its time to find some kind of voluntary work...a massive breakthrough so hopefully hes on his way to  having some kind of normality in his life.Well done son!!Its been a struggle for years  but I'm hoping hes turned a corner!!Its his and Rachel's eight month anniversary on Friday, they celebrate every month their together...so sweet!! so their off in a taxi to a restaurant for a romantic meal!!!






Tonight there was a beautiful red sky that i had  to rush out and photograph!!









Back in the house to sit surrounded by my family to watch Big brother Yes were sad!!   and now I'm off to bed to dream of a new PC!!!





1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww baby bunnies!!! lol Fiffy that didnt take long huggles hun as always stunning pics and a chuckle at your blog xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover