Tuesday 29 January 2013

Lazy Lazy Lady...........


 Last anti biotic,... the excitement ,....the cure is sometimes worse than the illness...Note the dry bread plonked on her lap!!to help with the awful sickness the tablets cause...plus an anti sickness tablet before she takes it!! I never give my kids antibiotics ever  unless their really ill.  and she was .................








Look at the size of the glass!! a special Christmas's peasant from tom and sue to Sean ....
 I think someone is happy!!!This was took late last night as we stayed up to watch some films as this was the first time in weeks Rosa felt like doing anything but sleeping! She was desperate to watch Hunger Games with me  .Shed gotten the books last summer and read the three in a few weeks.Then she went to watch it with Kelsey at the cinema...........she loved the books  and even called her bunny Effie Trinket after one of the characters...i really wasn't keen on watching it,  it sounded like such a childish film   but i really enjoyed  watching it!!
 I dragged myself out of bed...i so wanted to  sleep but a little white  doggy was waiting to go out!!


 chopping!!

preparing!!

 cooking.....


then a coffee the first of the day and a play on my pc...


I put my flowers in water from yesterday...i so love flowers........


My beautiful big tile i found in a charity shop only  one pound!!




Someone felt better!!

Penny in her usual place propped up with cushions!


My paper sample!!love the birdies but not keen on the colour, looking for something bold for my dining room , think this is too bold!!

this is were i stayed today in the warm and cosy cosy.....such a lazy lady today!!! Tomorrow I'm going out with my church girlie's  to see a film and Thursday  me and Rosa are having a girlie night with my beautiful friend Jenny Lee . A chance to see my amazing  god daughter Abbie...so looking forward to it xx

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover