Friday 25 January 2013

woowoo im back!!!

Cant believe it !! No PC for weeks and this morning i asked Sean to connect it up and SURPRISE!!!! It sprung to life!!  Sean  thinks its a port at the back of my PC has broken,he'd plugged the Internet cable into the second one and it worked!!Something as simple as that!!  I'm hoping so !!


This is Toffee....one of our babies that is going to my friend Leah...i cant believe how big they are and there only three weeks old!!! Its been lovely watching them grow and develop such fun!!!

Heres another sweet little boy this is fat Eric my sisters dog all dressed for Christmas in the outfit Sean sent  for him,,,he doesn't look very pleased i just had to share!!

Ive had loads of trips to town....


In awful weather..............

 sipped coffee with Patrick.................


in frosty weather................


Trips to doctors in the snow...............

Photographed pink sky's..............

 Had friends visit................
Painted Sean!!!



More trips to the doctors!!

 late night walks with Penny.............
 and spent so much time in here.....


 with my beautiful girl who's been so sick...first a bug, then sickness then fluid on her lungs and today another trip to check  that her lungs were clearing and to  get anti sickness pills  as her anti bio tics are so strong there upsetting  her tummy...thank you every one who's sent there love and best wishes hopefully she will be on her way to recovery!!!  shes desperate to get back to collage ...



nights spent watching TV till the early hours and sleeping down stairs where its cosy and warm with my girl!!i  was hoping for a  good start to the New Year!!!  But at least i can get onto the Internet  to update my blog, it makes me feel closer to my family who apart from my children and there partners all live in Tyneside...I'm so glad to be back xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover