Saturday 12 January 2013

chit chat!!! and chapatis !!


Lovey Rachel all dressed and ready for her night out with Sean..



waiting for their taxi.............




 My beautiful flame haired Rosa has dyed her hair back to its natural colour, I'm so pleased!
Apart from the expense of buying crazy colours every few weeks it had taken a toll on her beautiful hair,So no more  red towels no more red  chairs and doors!! Ive promised to get her extensions for her birthday!!Bribery!!!


This is Amelia Earhart....Rosa's baby bunny named because it has markings like  a pair of flight goggles!! named by Rosa of course...its funny as Effie has let me handle her babies from the day she had them...There so cute and are changing every day...and  Effie just eats her supper not bothering!!


Rosa woke last night  feeling terrible I'm afraid she has one of those awful  virus,s


So it was nocturnal visits to top her up with painkillers and drinks poor thing!!


This little girl still hasn't had a bath ....come on Sean get a move on son!!!



I was so pleased to find this massive container in a charity shop for a few pounds...perfect for my chapati flour!!


My lot love chapatis they eat them with every thing and there really healthy as long as you don't use gee no fat no sugar so i make them ofton...my lovely friend Additii  taught me to make them along with salmon curry .....

get wel soon babyxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Awww love her hair Fiffy and hope she gets better soon, and Rachel and Sean looked lovely :) hope your ok hun huggles xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover