Wednesday 5 June 2013

Suzicraft................



Ive been working at Suzicraft for the last few days and its been lovely to see all my old friends.........Karin  popped in the first day along with Joan and i was quite busy................
When i got home  Sean put on the BBQ and him and hubby made a lovely tea xx thank you xx


Today i was given a beautiful journal by Joan.................
 I love it  thank you so much..it was lovely to catch up................
 Smile girls!!!...........
 I sat and tried again to crochet...Joan showed me. Then Dimps followed by Kay  and i still cant do it!!!I give up my poor friend Margaret from my knit and natter night at church spent an hour showing me!!!I can knit but just cant get the hang of crochet!!!

 Sam  called...............
and Kay Janella and Kathleen  xxxx had so much fun and have promised to call every Wednesday to craft with them!!!!x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover