Monday 17 June 2013

TREASURES!


 An altered art  collage I'm working on..................Papers bought from SUZICRAFT...........
 I feel a blue teapot collection gathering!!!......
 matching coffee cups............
Sean's been too busy to  look for the age and date of this sweet little set................
 I found this in a charity shop for 30p!!!
 Love it...someones taken so much care to hand stitch it..............next to my beautiful angel cushion made by Margret from my church knit and natter group shes so clever her sister  Linda designed the angel !! talented sisters who are amazing with sewing machines and wool!!
 This reminds me of my cat Felix.....................
a treasured photo of my beautiful mam when she was a girl...its so much like me as a child quite  amazing!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love your collage and that quilt is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is beautiful! What a bargain! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies couldnt belive it was so cheap!!!x

    ReplyDelete

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover