Thursday 14 May 2015

GAS TANKS, MEMORIES AND A DOG NAMED TYSON!


My little friend from a few shops down....Tyson......He visits  three times a day for a biscuit...either a ginger snap or a bourbon!!!what a sweet dog he is!


 
The shop received a letter to say the gas tank was being pulled down over the next three months!People say its an eyesore i think its part of our past and as i get older i think about so many things connected to my childhood with fond memories...These things were dotted all over the place!!I joined a face book page  where people  post photos and memories about my hometown!!just up my street no puns intended. Ive posted a few photos from the 1970s 80s and best of ALL FOUND FOUR OLD CLASS MATES!!!!
ME AND THE GAS TANK!! A SELF PORTRAIT HAHA.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover