Monday 20 August 2012

nerves and a visit from my sisxx




Today I'm nervous....today we  are having a meeting  a culmination of 13 years of fighting for  the correct help for my son .........today is a huge day an overwhelming day and that's before its even started. My son is  challenging and difficult  ,add this to  sweet, loving and loyal. We love him very much  and it makes me angry, at the way he is treat.Were not the only family by far  who have this problem its right across the board. We have had the  pleasure to work with  a lot of good  people in the caring community  and a lot who shouldn't be working with vulnerable people.....please say a little prayer for us....

This is my beautiful sister!!She called in early for a quick visit  to see us before going to see mum in law. My sister moved back to Tyne side last year  and i miss her so much!



Sean and his auntie Jax.....he insisted i put this one!!!look at the face!!

My nieces beautiful daughter i so love her, she spent the whole visit drawing and  took a load of  arty things home with her!!




say hello to Jax!



Jax is on his holidays as his mam and dad are in Mexico.....hes living with  my lovely neighbour jenny for a few weeks



Just look at that face!

Jax meet Jax.......

Hes such a softy and built like a Sherman tank!!

Bye bye my beautiful girl i miss you more than you know  x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover