Sunday 26 August 2012

breakfast, baby and GOOD NEWS!!!XXX


 Woke up really early and didn't know what sort of day it would be??I took this out of the dining room window i love how the clouds look !





By ten o clock the weather was lovely and i made our Sunday treat of breakfast outside 

look at that face! he thinks its funny that  i bought bread buns for 2p!i love a bargin!!



Made cornbread muffins with bacon and onion and herbs much healthier than fried bread!! and so yummy!HOW POSH ARE WE!!  I have some beautiful salt cellars and  look what i put on the table aren't i common!!!



We visited  our lovely friends jenny lee and Nick who have our beautiful god daughter Abbie.Fantastic news  they got engaged last night I'm so happy for them...there a fantastic couple and fantastic parents....


A blurry picture of my  god daughter i love her so much shes perfect!!I know its the top of a bald head but mum doesn't want her on the world wide web so  a bald head it is...but what a lovely bald head

and congratulations to my gorgeous niece and her wonderful boyfriend   Jamie who got engaged on Saturday and  a huge thank you loz for phoning me straight after you broke the news to your mum and dad....made me feel special!! it meant a lot .........Shes a very special girl who i hold close to my heart  ...Lauren was born four month after Sean  and  they were both very close growing up i love her so much  what an amazing few days   ...I'm going to have to go on a diet now girls!!! i wonder who's next mmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover