Tuesday 7 August 2012

Diggers drains and lentil soup!!


 I woke up to this early this morning, outside my backyard door, their digging up the drains again!!what a monster!!!








 All day they've been working and they've dug a huge pit!




Our back lane keeps flooding...this has went on for years!!



 Sean and Rosa wanted their favourite soup again for lunch!






 Its so easy to make and it is lovely...SPICY LENTIL SOUP
with home made bread


Sean loves it!

 and his new Batman game!!







I love the colours and textures in the lane



Believe it or not my friends  back door is behind this magnificent ivy!


We have some stunning old property's in our lane that  unfortunately  have been made into flats and are not
looked after properly....it has in the past been a very affluent area just look at the size of this neglected back garden...one of the houses  was bought a few year ago by a lovely family man. My friend and i were lucky enough to  be shown around...it was run down but had every original feature inside! the  1900 fire station was in the back garden with the stables still standing!

Well they've filled in the huge pit! I'm off to get Kelsey and Rosa sorted for their big adventure tomorrow...there off to the airport at  four in the morning to pick up granny and grandad Graham!!! Keeping hubby company...poor man!! Two girlys twittering on for hours!!glad I'm having a lie in...that's if the digger doesn't wake me up!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover