Wednesday 20 February 2013

Bye bye babies babies bye bye!!!

 Today we said bye bye to our baby bunnies...Harvey and toffee....or as there called now Biggles and Popeye!!


This is Biggles brother to Amelia air heart!!!

and Popeye brother to Olive rose...Leah wanted the two boys and we wanted the two girls..........



A bag full of love and cuddles...I'm a sucker for bunny's!!and leas worse than me!!! so i know their going to a brilliant home.................


exploring their new home and meeting their new companion George!!......


Who's very put out!!!


George has been evicted poor thing!


 Whats going on here then!!..its not for long George  the bunny's have a lovely big hutch to go too  soon....

I love Leah's house , shes like me and adores china!!...

 I love this pink set..........


But the brown china is my favourite.

So were doing a swap!!!!


These are stunning!!


 I want to cry when i see this i had two beautiful cake stands and i  dropped them both!!

Love the violet china......

and love Maude who's chilling after her breakfast what a big girly!

 I want this girl.

really love this memory mannequin............ love your house Leah and thanks for giving my babys a good home xxx



2 comments:

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover