Wednesday 20 February 2013

paint. Patrick and a bag of carrots!

 Today we went here , Patrick had a rare day off.I needed some gloss paint so we decided to go to Midlesbourgh for a coffee .  We snuck out and left Kels and Rosa asleep!!Sorry girls!!!


I hate going for paint.

Endless rows of paint to choose from and no staff ever!!

 It was worth going to see my hubby pulling his little shopper around...that's why its fuzzy because he was trying to avoid me!

Passed the smoking chimneys!! the few that are left............

The sun came out.

Patrick headed here  he loves this shop...so do i but the price of books is scandalous. I prefer books to the kindle , i love the feel of them and the smell of them and everything about them. We have far too many books in our house, Patrick is a hoarder!! When i home schooled Rosa i had hundreds, even though we had the Internet i so wanted her to develop a love of books .Which she has, shes like her dad and has  too many and will not part with any!!

I snuck up on him!

 I would have loved to buy this for him but it was 25 pound!


 I want this!!

 and this......

But instead i found this...in the pound shop!!!

I'm so looking forward to reading it then ill pass it on after Rosa's read it.....
A lovely treat a coffee at Nero's Patrick's favourite place..



 

Yes this is  my husbands idea of a nice photo!!!! Hes mad as everyone who knows him will verify!!!



 Cant take him anywhere!!!




It made me laugh and  god knows i need to laugh at the moment!!



We called in here and got a top for Rosa in the sale...
and i got these...a bargain at two pound fifty so if anyone would like a few carrots!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and your pics made me feel homesick' I am originally from Stockton although I have lived in Oxfordshire for 35 years. Stockton is still home!!!!! Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww christine im so pleased you found me!! im from Newcastle and i miss my home town even though its only an hour away!!!xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover