Wednesday 13 February 2013

Pancakes and snow!!


Pancake Tuesday  Shrove Tuesday..the day before Ash Wednesday...the first day of lent!!!


 Shrove  comes from the word Shrive  that means to confess.....and i must confess that the skillet that I'm using in this picture my best friend Babs bought me 28 year ago!!Its still going strong and has been used 100s of times to make pancakes and chapatis!!!Its a bit like me well worn  rough around the edges but still here !

It was all a bit to much for Sean who sank into a pancake haze!!after eating so many !!


Off i went to cover my rabbits as it was getting a bit cold , this is their play box!!!


look  who i found hiding inside...little olive how cute!!


Up early the next day for a check up at the doctors,,,,i feel as if I'm dropping to bits all of a sudden , what with biopsies last week I'm told this week my blood pressures sky high. !!I met my lovely friend Judith afterwards and we  went for a coffee........


I took my lovely girl out and treat her to a new hat........
 We couldn't believe  it started to snow!!It was so cold!!
 Rosa  catching snow....



snowed in strawberry's!

Ice cold grapes!!


 Waiting for the bus..............

 Rosa called me big Eadie and Judith little Eadie...anyone who's watched the amazing grey gardens will know what she means.....

Walking home in the snow.................

 Love my girly xxxx
 Beautiful local church in the snow we have so many beautiful churches around our immediate area



Rosa in the snow!!!


Look what i got!!!

My amazingly talented cousin Liz made me some fabby bunting and sent two amazing  hand crafted bags which me and Rosa had a tug of war over...Rosa won!!!Thanks Liz i love itxxxxx

2 comments:

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover