Friday 8 February 2013

Hanni Mays , a little birdie and a sky full of clouds....................


Today i didn't feel well..i felt battered and sore after  my visit to hospital Wednesday for biopsies!! So my son Sean took me into town as we needed supplies for  very hungry greedy baby bunnies who eat for England!!!


Another day of dramatic Sky's though it wasn't as cold................


Where did this come from!!! i couldn't believe my eyes!!!! a shop full of gorgeousness!!!



Loved the little door , how exciting...a little peep inside.............

Hanni Mays gift emporium sounded quaint........

Come in ..it beckoned!!!!...............


I was over whelmed by the amount of stunning things and  even more surprised at the amazing prices!!!

YES!!! it was BLISS!!!!



Homemade soaps, handmade jewellery......

I wanted everything in sight!!!!


These were my favourites!! and I'm going back for the computer sign, so nobody  buy it!!!

beautiful beautiful things!!!

 The quality of the things were first class............

 A lot of handmade goods like this cushion


 I so want some of these ....




 The lady in the shop was lovely and i will be popping in Afton.....smile son!!!



Its just down from Boyes..i can imagine a few of my crafty friend loving this.......the Suzicraft crew!!!!

I didn't have a lot of money as i had to buy for bunnies


But i couldn't resist!!!

A beautiful wooden bird for under two pounds ..incredible!!!


I met up with my friend in our favorite little cafe

The one that sells the best coffee in town


The sky cleared.................


i love the clouds!!!


I was sore and not myself but what a lovely day and a lovely shop with  lovely people i am blessed xx

http://www.hannimays.co.uk/

2 comments:

  1. Oooooooo lovely shop Fiffy and great pics glad you had a lovely day huggles hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that they are learning is limited, so continue to spur not understand the question, short prom dresses it is not clear went to check the information as much as possible to get to know a new thing around and give an objective and impartial evaluation. Newspapers and books continue to learn other people's

    ReplyDelete

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover