Thursday 21 March 2013

Feeling brighter!..........


Dark dark clouds as we set off on our journey............

Me and my lovely man................

 We had a cup of coffee after wed done our shopping...we went toTesco for a change i think my hubby had to sit down after the money id spent on just a basic shop!!! How are prices rising  weekly!!!! unbelievable!!!

 I would have spent half the money last year!!


At least i feel a bit brighter this morning.....


The coffee was OK !!but i refused to buy lunch!

I went to the ladies lunch  at Sarah's...full of lovely church friends and beautiful home cooked food...i was good and had salad and an amazing piece of quiche   a slimming world recipe with no syns!!!!

But i was naughty and ate half a lemon donut!!!




My lovely friend Judith!!

 I called in to see my beautiful daughter in law and grand daughter ...she bought all of these flowers in Tesco  for a pound!!!

She said they were a bit droopy until she put them in water and they sprung to life!!!! Stunning ...they were all gone when we went this morning!!  i love flowers!!

Isn't this beautiful too a ceramic bottle  for 10p i bought at the local jumble sale i went to with  my friend Leah

 A little pomander i made for my friend who's kindly giving me a rabbit hutch.. thank you Leah I'm sorting some lovely china out to swap her with as she refuses to take money ...


 Two lovely vintage aprons  i bought for 10 p each!!!


and the starts of a patchwork for the new day bed.......had a busy few nights crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover