Wednesday 20 March 2013

waiting..........




Yesterday i went back to hospital , to the breast unit for a second scan....they don't know whether to  take more biopsies so my nurse is going to a meeting with the consultants ......with my scan results and they will decide. Its an awful feeling knowing you have no control over whats going to happen next!!Its not like you can take a magic pill and it will all go away!! The panic is constantly shoved to the back of your mind...and I'm consciously trying to act every minute of the day with a calm exterior!!!
I really don't know what id have done without Sean these last few days...he never ceases to amaze me...hell admit himself his behaviour can be challenging a lot of the time...but i have to admit the last few days hes come up trumps....thanks son.........


He walked me over to see  my grand daughter 
..that always cheers me up shes growing so fast ,  why do i take pictures of the road I'm asked!!To me its a little bit of the past fighting to show its face!! Memory's of cobbled and bricked back lanes of my childhood rush to the surface of my memory's.....Wallsend playing with my brother and cousin Kim....flying around the lanes playing cowboys and Indians!!!The day some one threw a toy gun at my head and mam had to take me to the hospital where they glued my head wound back together!!!


 Its a freezing cold day.............


That's how i feel inside.....

I love our local birdies............a throw back from some old lady who fed them to the point of having a pigeon  loft on her roof...she moved on but the birds stayed!!!


Back home into the warmth..........

 Penny poppet my little dog as neurotic as they come!!!waits for us to return.........


My dusty old clock tick tocks the minutes of the day away....................



and i wait for the phone to ring..................

4 comments:

  1. Keep strong Fiffy your stronger than you think..huggles hun I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers huh Sue J xxxx been through this its not a nice feeling at all

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sue im dropping to bits xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover