Sunday 10 March 2013

Mothers day.


Penny was waiting for me this morning next to a lovely bunch of roses..from Rosa thank you honey xxx I so miss my mum on this day though i know my two sisters brother and nieces plus endless grandchildren will be spoiling her.She deserves it as she is an amazing mother.....

 My lovely flowers,,,Sean has ordered me Kate Bush's new album which I'm watching out for every day...I'm so looking forward to it.
I haven't seen my eldest son as he was on create and craft today and my husband forgot to tape it so i was a bit disappointed.....


 I didn't feel so good today so i sat and done some more of Rosa's patchwork which seems to all of a sudden grew!! Made from old clothes that she wore years ago and some more recent....

 Then it was time for church...i love this cross that was handmade by a very good friend of mine. It hung in his house for a few year and ill never forget how touched i was one day when after finding out that i was going through a tough few weeks, brought it to me.It hangs in my dining room  and means so much to me  x
 and thanks to Andy  for giving  us a lift to church ....


My lovely chocolates off  Rachel  xxxxx


and i got to spend quality time with my lovely Jenny Lee
Happy Mothers day  to my lovely mother and all the lovely mothers out there and a very special                                                                                                                               
 wish for my lovely daughter in law who's celebrating for the first time xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh votre chien est comme toujour très mignon!! ;0)

    Mmmm.....les bonbon!! et les fleures sont tres jolie aussi !!

    Bonne semaine!!


    xxx Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much Maria the chocolates were lovely and my little dog ate one too xxx

    ReplyDelete

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover