Thursday 24 May 2012

MESS


i m  sitting in a mess, the house is a mess!! The outside is a mess with all the building work, my  backdoor is broken and we've been quoted 400 pound plus to fix it as its a security door so our finances are a mess, !! But my friends from Suzicraft make me forget my worries and all the mess that is life!! What an amazing bunch of people, id always heard people say Crafters are a brilliant set of people but never  really paid any attention, till Tom and Sue  started Suzicraft. When I'm down their always there with an e mail , a text or a cuddle , So thank you to all my friends   i really appreciate you all......Ive many more amazing friend but i wont put on their photos  on my blog  until i ask permission xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover