Monday 7 May 2012

Tags and things




Ive all ready said I'm a tad obsessive at the minute i cant stop making tags!! Ive got loads i mean what  do you do with dozens of tags!! When ever I'm stressed i make tags if I'm bored i make tags!!

in a world of her own!!
its midnight and I'm still up altering and ironing Rosas costumes for her final performance tomorrow night. Were really looking forward to watching it, Its been a bit of a head ache  sorting costumes out and we had to buy quite a few...wish i was good with a sewing machine!! I was in Suzicraft today and met up with the lovely Dimply who had bought me a prezzie!!A gorgeous  sheet of birds to use in my art she knows how much i  love birds!! Thanks hun xxxxxx

I think you look rather  evil on this Dimps!!Whats she up to!!!MMUUHHHAHAH!!!!
This was the gorgeous dinner i made last night  prawns in a lovely sauce with noodles (must admit it came out of the freezer and straight into the microwave!!) why pretend i can cook!! Hubby was having none of it and i had to make of all things spam fritters!!!
Yuk ! Thanks for the pic Rosa....................Just want to  wish my lovely daughter and everyone  in her year group at college the best of luck  for their two performances xxx

1 comment:

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover