Wednesday 2 May 2012

The ravings of a sick mum and veiws from my sick bed aka the dining room sofa!!

I hate being ill ,i don't do ill! I'm a Capricorn i like to be in charge!!organised! not lolling around with a horrible virus omg Sean's been in charge!! Not that he hasn't done a good job ...hes actually surprised me! Thank you num 2 son you haven't  done a bad job over the last few days !! That's  my sick bed above or should i say dining room sofa  plus fluffy blanket and little white terrier who has never left my side! Its been funny watching the world go by  flat on my back...coughing and sneezing between naps!!I'm not good at being sick!!I tend to bark orders  between night nurse induced sleep!  Its day nurse for the daytime not night nurse!!I'm hopeless!!Must remember to wear glasses at all times!

Veiws between medicated induced sleep!Yes Penny I'm OK!!

PLEASE!! don't do that Sean .....yes I'm OK!!
No Sean i really don't want cheered up i just want to snooze son!!


Noooo!!!


Dont tease the dog Sean!! Too late!!!

I give up!!  Ive got to go shopping tomorrow for a prom dress NOOOOOOooooo!! i just want to sleep!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover