Friday 25 May 2012

Time for me!









Its a beautiful day  again yey!!!!I was up bright and early  its funny the older i get the less sleep i seem to need. were very lucky to have an amazing park on our doorstep.The weather has stopped the long walks with Penny its been a quick walk around the block....but it was so lovely this morning i was up at seven and out!


I was amazed at the lack of colour and plants as i walked around, apparently this is because of the really awful weather we've had lately. A park keeper told me they were preparing beds and soil and were hoping to be planted up soon...sure enough as i continued my walk i could see the beds being prepared. The park is usually a riot of colour by now!

Penny enjoying her walk

The fish and the Herron statue...can you see it!!
The morning sun cast amazing shadows all over the paths, swaying spots of light that danced around my feet the sun seemed to follow me around on my walk...a little time for me.Quiet time  to reflect on the comings and goings of life. We've  struggled this last few years  like so many people and  we seem to be having a run of bad luck at the moment but................as i walked around i realised how blessed i am.

The  beautiful Victorian fountain
It was lovely to see the Victorian fountain  in working order  and looking so nice.
A little bit of colour poked it head through the dullness

Amazing dancing shadows!


I stopped for a little rest and just sat back and soaked in the sun and the beauty of the trees the quiet time just for me!!

Then off home back to my busy stressful life!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover