Thursday 17 May 2012

Visits ,tea and lost birdies!


What a few days!!!Its all rolled into one!! Firstly  my lovely sister and niece  visited Teeside and stayed over night what a treat!Of course i had a houseful, That's Judith above resplendent in red posing next to  the peeling wallpaper Ive not had time to fix!!Judith's a very close friend  and i was so pleased when she told me shes doing an ALPHA course with Jubilee church.

This is Jenny lee another one of my best friends and a fellow crafters  who's not long giving birth to our beautiful goddaughter Abbie.

 My beautiful Rosa with Lauren  my very talented niece who Rosa watched blossom into a brilliant singer at collage.She watched so many  shows and performances that Lauren was appearing in it must have influenced  her to do performing arts. Lauren went on  to university and now is a qualified music teacher, Rosa had her hair cut tonight!!!She decided she  fancied  getting it cut and layered,then happened to say do you think i could do it!! After the fringe carry on i went over to  see Hailey who cut it  tonight!!I was so pleased as it was getting too long to manage .So that was last night  and this is tonight!


 Shes so going to get wrong off Sean for wearing his sweat shirt when hes out!!I love the new short cut. Were so lucky to have  a hairdresser living over the way so thank you Hailey your a star!!What a lovely gossipy day  we had  a lovely lunch and endless tea. Sean s girlfriend  Rachel visited too 
I love Rachel's tee shirt!!I didn't have a picture of my sister  without her holding Abbie  as she  nursed her all most all day! She loves baby's and no one could get a look in!!So unfortunately i cant put a picture of my sister on.........We took Penny  to the vets tonight  for a check up on her eyes. The vet  wants to see her in three weeks and said  not only does she have to  have  drops in her eyes  she has to have anti biotic cream for the rest of her life!!Poor Penny shes so traumatised, I had to buy a muzzle for our own safety as  she  bites as soon as she see the bottle of drops coming near. Shes such a neurotic dog ,she bit the poor vet tonight !!and each time i  administer her drops its a cross between  a wrestling match and me begging forgiveness for getting her so upset,,,,,, Poor Rachel and her family have just lost there dog Chuckie a very loved pet that they'd had for 16 year its awful when you  loose a  pet as they become members of the family  so I'm so sorry Rachel ,Colin and Sandra x   I traced  the lovely racing pigeon to his owner who lived in Blackpool!!!He was so happy to  find out  what had happened to his bird who had started out on a race the day before my friend Jackie had found him. He was a lovely man who chatted to me for an hour telling me all about his birds and the little bird  we looked after was only a year old. Percy as  he was named was let loose  tonight  so hopefully hell fly back to Blackpool, he could go back to my friends or back here !!But if he does he said Sean can keep him as a pet!!!
                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover