Friday 15 June 2012

Family


At last i got to visit my family in Tyneside!! Good old Tyneside how i miss you ,i long to be back home though my children are now well settled here so I'm stuck!!I miss the beaches and  Jesmond Dene my friends,who i never see but most of all my ma m brother and sisters.Ive missed a generation of babies growing up!! Family outings you name it Ive missed it!!So going back home be it only for the day is so special to me. I walk into my mums house and i know I'm home!!

home!
My brother ,sister and two nieces called to see me Laura with her partner Steven and new baby Milo Tommy Browne!! What a spectacular name he sounds like a rock star!We done the usual things had a cup of tea then went and done some shopping!
I managed to get some beautiful vintage plates for my dresser and a spade from the charity shop all for two pound  and fifty pence!!!I need a spade to dig my tiny postage stamp of a garden over again as the builders have trampled all my beautiful seedlings and the mess is unreal!

Mams garden is usually loaded with colour and plants by now but the dreadful weather has taken its toll though there was some  lovely flowers starting to show!


Her Clematis has started to flower its grown right up her wall  a white plant and a purple one, they will look amazing when there in full bloom.Ive never know so much rain!!A lot of things have rotted in the ground!


We had to go home early as we had to  take Rosa to the doctors again the second time in a week, shes not well at all  ,so mam love you very much and rosa get well soon my darling x

2 comments:

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover