Monday 18 June 2012

Fathersday and Flowersx



Yesterday was fathers day,i don't like fathers day, as i always think of my dad  ,we lost him far to early he died six month after he retired which still makes me sad! I woke so early and was up and ready way before hubby.He decided to take me for a coffee,so we crept out of the house and left the family sleeping.Its almost like an adventure sneaking down the front passage on tip toes and i always feel like a naughty child  who's snuck out of the house ready to run before mam finds out!! Well we ended up at Nero's again, my other half wont go anywhere else !!I asked him to buy me a coffee and nothing else I'm trying to loose weight!!!

Oh why do i have no willpower!!!Lemon cheese cake!! We had a look around and bought  hubby's dad a fathers day gift.  id love  the new Kristie Allsop book on crafting i so love all her TV programmes especially the Christmas ones!Hubby had the brilliant idea of going to the garden centre for some flowers for my tiny garden! It was such a mess after the builders had finished the house.Off we went!!


How sad am i , i was so excited going to pick my flowers!!!


Patrick didn't want  anything to do with picking the plants but i made him push the trolley!!!




The prices at the Garden centre are really good six packs for  ten pound! When i think of all my lovely seedlings that  i planted i could cry!!the hanging basket id planted at the same time is beautiful, never mind!I would have loved more  but i didn't have  the Penny's!!
I couldn't leave without saying goodbye to the resident  horses , what a friendly pair takes me back to  my riding school days and the excitement of having a horse of my own but that's another story....me and Dimpley keep promising to go riding but i really don't know if id even be able to get on a horse with my arthritic knee!!!!



Well back home to dig the garden and plant all my flowers and thank you my lovely husband  for treating me on your special day!!!and Dad  i love you and miss you every day  happy fathers day to my two  best  men  love you both!!xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover