Thursday 7 June 2012

Breakdown on a sunny day!

After such a brilliant day  getting messy at my class what could go wrong , the sun was shining and i was off home for tea!!I  couldn't be live it, one minute we were driving home  and the next minute we were being shook about like  peas in a tin can!!! The car was lurching its way along a road full of traffic and i mean lurching my poor hubby was having bother  steering and for a few minutes it was rather scary.....well it was for me i think my kids found it rather exciting!!!

I was so engrossed in crafting that i hadn't noticed the weather apart when we had a real torrential downpour mid day when we pulled up around the corner  from the main road i was amazed when i stepped out of the car haw sunny it was!!Bright blue skies and red hot sun!!Our tyre had blown!!one minute we were fine and within a blink of an eye we were hobbling to a halt!!just our luck!!!



We must have run over something in the road judging by the damage!!!!



The first thing we done was phone Thomas for help!!!Thank you Tom for coming to the rescue!! Then i went off with Rosa and my camera  to take pictures!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Book cover

In Bab, studio with Irene Reddish  taking photos for a book cover